Craig S. Kirsch, Esq.
- District of Colombia Court of Appeals
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor
- North Carolina State University, BA Psychology
Mr. Kirsch is a patent and trademark attorney who focuses on protecting clients’ valuable intellectual property rights through the careful preparation of patent, trademark, and copyright applications with the appropriate governing authorities.
Mr. Kirsch is a registered patent attorney admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Once obtained, Mr. Kirsch can assist in enforcing those rights in patent, trademark and copyright litigation matters before the state and federal courts.
Mr. Kirsch is located in Miami, FL, and is Of Counsel with The Maldonado Law Group.
Washington D.C., State of Virginia, State of Maryland, and State Florida Civil and Federal Litigation, Federal and State Appellate Practice, Federal Administrative Agency Appeals, the Firm’s Washington D.C. local and appellate Counsel