Gerardo Badiano, Esq.
- Admitted to Illinois Bar -May 9, 1996
- United States 7th Circuit Federal Bar – 1996
- United States Court of Bankruptcy Court for the 7th Circuit- 1999
- B.A. Loyola University, Chicago, Illinois – Political Science and Economics.
- J.D. Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois.
- J.D. Certificate: International and Comparative Law-IIT, Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois.
- Mr. Badiano Serves as Of Counsel to the firm as well as Local Counsel for Pro Hoc Vice Appearances of the Maldonado Law Group in the state and federal Courts within the State of Illinois, as well as before the Illinois Commerce Commission.
State and federal civil and business litigation in the state of Illinois; cross-border legal issues between the U.S. and Mexico; business immigration and immigration practice with a consular practice focused on Mexican persons and entities; business transactions and complex transactions related to real estate and business; personal and corporate federal bankruptcy practice; Federal Tax Court appeal representation; and criminal defense within the state of Illinois.